Apart from 5 major activities of Sai Dham i.e. education, vocational training, mass marriages, health care, and distribution of clothes and sanitary napkins to tribal and poor people, it engages in many other social activities that leads towards the upliftment and development of the underprivileged society.
Some of the other activities are –
- Distribution of artificial limbs amongst the physically-challenged by organizing special camps.
- Organizing medical operations through a group of foreign surgeons in cooperation with local hospitals for the correction of deformation of limbs due to polio etc.
- Organizing junta durbar in collaboration with the local government in order to provide free and speedy justice to the petty issues of the underprivileged who otherwise do not have the means to go to the court or hire a lawyer.
- Adopting and promoting the use of Solar Panels.
- Organizing Sai Melas in order to spread awareness , love, brotherhood, and service to humanity, teachings of Sai Baba..
- Adopting and renovating Government schools.
- Organizing counselling sessions for the elderly.
- Organizing panel discussions on important issues based on the interest of public in general.
- Persuading the beneficiaries of clothes to do some community work in their area like planting of tree, cleaning the ponds, filing the pit holes on the road, and building check dams for which the monetary help for the material required is provided by Sai Dham.
- Organizing rallies on Nashamukti (prohibition).
- And many more.
Basic issue is where and how the underprivileged can be helped?
Subscribe Our Newsletters
SaiDham, Saidham Marg (Tigaon Road)
Sector 86, Faridabad, 121014 (Haryana)
Dr. Motilal Gupta (Founder Chairman)
+91 9810-397-034 [email protected]
Sandeep Gupta (Sr. Vice Chairman):
+91 9810-036-912 [email protected]
Beenu Sharma Principal & Admin:
+91 9310-801-400 [email protected]
Vikas Rai PR Supervisor:
+91 8700-707-229, +91 9310-601-400 [email protected]
Vocational Dept Incharge:
+91 9310-901-400 [email protected]
+91 9319-549 -381 [email protected]
+91 9310-701-400 [email protected]
Principal School Niswara (UP): [email protected]