Make a Contribution
Keeping in view of our philosophy to serve the poor and needy, we have taken our interventions to the interiors of India, reaching the poorest of the poor in the remotest rural areas by way of:
- Free education with amenities to the poor children.
- Skill Development with placement.to the youth
- Healthcare to about 1000 needy through 18 dispensaries in Faridabad, NCR, and other towns.
- Mass Marriages of 100 poor girls per year.
- Distribution of Clothes to Tribal and Poor People by sending truck-loads of clothes to different states in India.
- Women empowerment.
- Providing awareness of organic farming.
Shri Krishan Pal Gurjar, Hon’ble Minister of State, Social justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India.
Shri Vijay Rupani, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Gujarat State, India.
His Excellency Shri Kummanam Rajasekharan, Hon’ble Governor of Mizoram.
His Excellency Prof. Kaptan Singh Solanki, Hon’ble Governor of Haryana.
Shri Vipul Goel, Hon’ble Cabinet Minister, Haryana.
Dr. Rakesh Gupta, IAS, Addl. PS to CM of Haryana.
Shri Shatrujeet Kapur, IPS, Commissioner of Police, Faridabad.
Shri Sudarshan Agarwal, former Governor of Uttarkhand and Sikkim.
Shri Sameer Pal Srow, IAS, Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad.
Dr. Nilima Sabharwal, Founder and CEO, Home of Hope, Inc., USA.
Shri Ritesh Tandon, President, UPMA, USA.
Ms. Kiran Chopra, Director. Punjab Kesari Publisher, Delhi.
Professor Alissa R King, Kirkwood, Cedar Rapids, IOWA, USA.
20 LAKH PEOPLE
Lives of more than 20 lakhs people improved.
Educated more than 5000 children
Solemnized marriages of 957 poor girls
Serving the needy through 30 projects.
Serving poor families in numerous states
Trained more than 8000 youth